Here's MUH OC, DONUT steal AYY LMAO! This is the space for FAN WANKERY.
"i no to long jump here and here life you no"
- My black friend

Moderator: ConSmithsAngel

player1
Spiral Smile

Tantei Jinguuji Saburo Kito No Yoru English Translated Renpy Edition Fan Game

Post by player1 »

Since I've delayed this post for a while, here's my thread

Detective Jinguuji Saburo: Night in Quito

As for now, the 1st file is complete, but unfortunately, I'm away from my peeshee, I can't fix issues AND upload the final release, having only one demo uploaded on the web

Due to me being retarded, I'll bump the thread with the final build of file 1 here first and itchIO later

Latest demo build can be found there:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SaUcK5 ... drive_link

I don't have screenshots anyway, fuck them.

/banana123
Iwazaru
qishmish

Re: Tantei Jinguuji Saburo Kito No Yoru English Translated Renpy Edition Fan Game

Post by Iwazaru »

omg
wow.. we're sky high.. that shark we just jumped over is tiny.. we're so high right now (c)
TheWhiteRabbit
Heaven Smile

Re: Tantei Jinguuji Saburo Kito No Yoru English Translated Renpy Edition Fan Game

Post by TheWhiteRabbit »

That's a very cool project! Thank you for sharing it with us, I'll try to keep up with your updates.
“This is... the host for the spirit of the slayer of God...”
player1
Spiral Smile

Post by player1 »

Yes, my dear friends and maybe occasional visitors of the Hotel. It has finally happened and I present you the final build (with some tweaks from you, my dear playtesters) of File 1 of Kito No Yoru. I hope you'll enjoy this broken mess of a fan passion for relatively obscure game series that is interesting only for weirdos!

Lo and behold, THE link!!!!!!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1s7nDRV ... mZw_MhSG0/

/WNKEDNEOWYGMEFEMVQOV7ZLWSEQS5FOL /WNKEDNEOWYGMEFEMVQOV7ZLWSEQS5FOL /WNKEDNEOWYGMEFEMVQOV7ZLWSEQS5FOL /WNKEDNEOWYGMEFEMVQOV7ZLWSEQS5FOL /WNKEDNEOWYGMEFEMVQOV7ZLWSEQS5FOL /WNKEDNEOWYGMEFEMVQOV7ZLWSEQS5FOL